TBC in 2021!
until we can find a safe way
to give you the best experience!
Come and See us!
But if you can't we also deliver food all over the UK!
head to our online shop to check out our menu and place your order
And if you have any suggestions of where you'd like us to pop up next, please let us know using the contact form below
- Veganuary Supper Club in FulhamThu, Jan 16The Little Blue Door
- Happy First Birthday to us!Fri, Oct 18The Little Blue Door
- Malaysian Feast- LONDON (1)Thu, Oct 03London Cooking ProjectOct 03, 2019, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PMLondon Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga St, Battersea, London SW11 4AG, UKWe are back in London and are serving up a Malaysian Feast! We're cooking at least 6 courses - we have a bad habit of not sticking to the plan and adding in extras - and including half a bottle of wine in each ticket! :D
- 7 Course Malaysian Feast Tasting MenuTue, Sep 03The Market HouseSep 03, 2019, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PMThe Market House, 1-2, Market Pl, Reading RG1 2EQ, UKWe’re taking you on a journey through Malaysia exploring the country's rich and culturally diverse history with flavours influenced by the Indian, Chinese and Local Malay populations. . We are going totally plant-based for this event, so expect an array of bright colours and bold flavours.
- Malaysia x Philippines Ultimate FeastSat, Aug 31London Cooking ProjectAug 31, 2019, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PMLondon Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga St, Battersea, London SW11 4AG, UKA South East Asian Fusion! We are collaborating with Filipino chef Mae to bring you an impressive spread of food Malaysian and Filipino favourites. This hands-on dining experience requires absolutely no cutlery or plates, and there will be Filipino beer available to buy on the night!
- [SOLD OUT] Banana Leaf Bonanza - ReadingSun, Jul 28Clay's Hyderabadi Kitchen
- Malaysian Feast in HenleySat, Jul 06Drifters Coffee House
- Malaysian Feast- LONDONSat, Jun 01London Cooking ProjectJun 01, 2019, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PMLondon Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga St, Battersea, London SW11 4AG, UKWe are back in London and are serving up a Malaysian Feast! We're cooking at least 6 courses - we have a bad habit of not sticking to the plan and adding in extras - and including half a bottle of wine in each ticket! :D
- Malaysian Feast in ReadingSat, May 18Nibsy's Coffee ShopMay 18, 2019, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PMNibsy's Coffee Shop, 26 Cross St, Reading RG1 1SN, UKWe've teamed up with Nibsy's Coffee Shop to bring you a naturally gluten free Malaysian Feast! You'll leave with filled bellies and filled hearts. Each ticket includes a lycee martini, 6 courses of homecooked, proper Malaysian food and a hot drink at the end. Feel free to Bring Your Own Booze!
- HELLO LONDONSat, Mar 16Cafe Phillies
- Makan Malaysia Childhood Classics- Supper ClubThu, Feb 28ReadingFeb 28, 2019, 8:00 PMReading, Reading, UKJoin us for an evening full of delicious, heart-warming Malaysian food. We will be sharing what it was like growing up in Malaysia, and cooking up some of the food we loved to eat as kids. Each ticket will include A LOT of food, one welcome drink and a promise of giggles!