TBC in 2021!
until we can find a safe way
to give you the best experience!
Come and See us!
But if you can't we also deliver food all over the UK!
head to our online shop to check out our menu and place your order
And if you have any suggestions of where you'd like us to pop up next, please let us know using the contact form below
- Thu, 16 JanThe Little Blue Door
- Fri, 18 OctThe Little Blue Door
- Thu, 03 OctLondon Cooking Project03 Oct 2019, 19:30 – 23:30London Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga St, Battersea, London SW11 4AG, UKWe are back in London and are serving up a Malaysian Feast! We're cooking at least 6 courses - we have a bad habit of not sticking to the plan and adding in extras - and including half a bottle of wine in each ticket! :D
- Tue, 03 SepThe Market House03 Sep 2019, 19:30 – 22:30The Market House, 1-2, Market Pl, Reading RG1 2EQ, UKWe’re taking you on a journey through Malaysia exploring the country's rich and culturally diverse history with flavours influenced by the Indian, Chinese and Local Malay populations. . We are going totally plant-based for this event, so expect an array of bright colours and bold flavours.
- Sat, 31 AugLondon Cooking Project31 Aug 2019, 19:30 – 22:30London Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga St, Battersea, London SW11 4AG, UKA South East Asian Fusion! We are collaborating with Filipino chef Mae to bring you an impressive spread of food Malaysian and Filipino favourites. This hands-on dining experience requires absolutely no cutlery or plates, and there will be Filipino beer available to buy on the night!
- Sun, 28 JulClay's Hyderabadi Kitchen
- Sat, 06 JulDrifters Coffee House
- Sat, 01 JunLondon Cooking Project01 Jun 2019, 19:30 – 22:30London Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga St, Battersea, London SW11 4AG, UKWe are back in London and are serving up a Malaysian Feast! We're cooking at least 6 courses - we have a bad habit of not sticking to the plan and adding in extras - and including half a bottle of wine in each ticket! :D
- Sat, 18 MayNibsy's Coffee Shop18 May 2019, 19:30 – 22:30Nibsy's Coffee Shop, 26 Cross St, Reading RG1 1SN, UKWe've teamed up with Nibsy's Coffee Shop to bring you a naturally gluten free Malaysian Feast! You'll leave with filled bellies and filled hearts. Each ticket includes a lycee martini, 6 courses of homecooked, proper Malaysian food and a hot drink at the end. Feel free to Bring Your Own Booze!
- Sat, 27 AprDrifters Coffee House
- Sat, 16 MarCafe Phillies
- Thu, 28 FebReading28 Feb 2019, 20:00Reading, Reading, UKJoin us for an evening full of delicious, heart-warming Malaysian food. We will be sharing what it was like growing up in Malaysia, and cooking up some of the food we loved to eat as kids. Each ticket will include A LOT of food, one welcome drink and a promise of giggles!